lundi 30 septembre 2013

Nouveau failed to idle channel 1 linux mint

Nouveau failed to idle channel 1 linux mintLinux Mint Forums • View topic - SOLVED: Failed to Idle Error at PC hдngt sich auf - failed to idle channel 1 › Ubuntu installieren GPU lockup on Linux Mint - Overclockers UK Forums

Bug 57211 – [NVA3] nvidia GTS 360M: hangs during boot



OR in an OB World: 2013 Off to a Shaky Start Nouveaufailed to idle channel I'm not good at troubleshooting yet, but I'm getting better. I'll check a few logs and post back if I find something Nouveau Issues Since Ubuntu/Mint 11.04 and every version thereafter when booting I see only artifacts on [ 122.606202] [drm] nouveau 0000:01:00.0: failed to idle channel 2. I


"Nouveau failed to idle" when resuming from suspend mode


Trying to install Linux and I keep getting nouveau gpu lockup freezes and then says 'GPU lockup, failed to idle channel1, etc' and goes back I'm a complete newbie when it comes to Ubuntu. I just want my computer. ( 100.396145) (drm) nouveau 0000:01:00.0 Failed to idle channel 1. When I first installed Linux Mint 14 (Cinnamon), upgrading from Mint 11, it appeared to [drm] nouveau 0000:00:0d.0: Failed to idle channel 1.


[SOLVED] What video driver Is being loaded - FedoraForum. org Problиme d'installation - LinuxFr. org Changing from Nouveau to Nvidia Graphics Drivers on One way of doing this is to go to the Nvidia website and download the latest Changing from Nouveau to Nvidia Graphics Drivers on Linux Mint Debian Edition 64-bit since you will get updates through normal system update channels. A flashing cursor instead of a full desktop because X failed to load.

Bug 847479 – Kernel 3.5.0-2 and 3.5.1-1 nouveau driver Installation - 12.10 unable to install or even run from Live


Nouveau failed to idle channel 1 linux mint

[Rйsolu] derniere mise а jour (Page 1)Installation de logiciels I had pre downloaded the ubuntu-12.10-desktop-amd64 earlier today and date/time GPU Lockup date/time Failed to idle channel 1 date/time Sinon essaie un autre OS, genre Debian ou linux mint. Http://www. linuxmint. com/ 1 min b)- [une adresse][drm] nouveau 0000:01:0000.0 GPU locked up switching to 0000:01:00.0: GPU locked up failed to idle channel 1

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.